Beside others, the following objectives are primarily emphasized :
- To create centre for excellence in education.
- To provide child centred education.
- To inculcate social, ethical and human values for making compassionate and responsible citizen of India having a feeling of National Integration as well as international brotherhood, the renowned Indian philosophy of “VASUDHAV KUTUMBHAKAM” .
- SIS students will be confident and life long learners responsible for their learning, risk takers and through their positive efforts contribute towards the growth of society.
- SIS students will love nature and its beauty and will preserve rich cultural heritage of India.
- All SIS children will think rationally and differently and live in concern for others i.e. ‘Big Hearts and Brave Minds’.