Skip to content
- Application forms for admission can be secured from the school office in the second week of January.
- An ideal age for nursery is 3 plus+.
- Parents are asked to fill the Application/Admission Forms with the utmost accuracy. No change in the name and date of birth is permitted later.
- Candidates for admission to all classes must pass an Entrance examination.
- For fresh Admission, an original birth certificate should accompany the application. Catholic students should produce a Baptism certificate.
Admission to STD I
- For admission priority is given to our own students.
- During admission parents should submit TC from UKG 2 and photocopy of UKG 2 marksheet.
- There is no regular registration for other classes and admission to such classes are only when vacancies occur. Admission to Class- XI Stream Bio+IP / Bio+Maths/ Maths+CS/PE Commerce: A/C+Maths/PE A/C+IP/PE
- Admission to the K.G. of the school is not a guarantee of automatic admission to Std. 1, Students will have to prove themselves fit to be admitted. The Principal is the final authority granting admissions.
- Transfer certificate must be produced by all candidates who have previously attended any school. It must be countersigned by DEO.
- No transfer certificate is issued until all dues are paid. The application form for T.C. is inserted in the school diary. No T.C. will be issued without a prior application by the parents one week ahead. A fee Rs. 500 should be paid for the T.C.
- Students leaving the school in mid-session no fee will be refunded.
Developed By: Eprofile Software Solutions Pvt Ltd