Skip to content
“The real purpose of books is to trap the kind into its own thinking” (Christopher Marlowe).
- Books from the library will be issued to the students during the library periods as assigned in the class Time Table. Only one book is issued at a time.
- All books must be entered in the Library Register before they are taken from the Library.
- Books are issued to the borrower only. Hence a student may not lend or exchange them with class-mates.
- Books may not be kept for more than 14 days. Failure to return a book on expiry of the maximum period of 14 days will involve the payment of a fine of Rs.5/- per day.
- The borrower who losses a book will have to pay the full price of the book.
- All library books must be returned one month before the Terminal and Final Examinations.
- No library books will be issued during vacations.
Share and Enjoy