Skip to content
- Every student has to attend the school on the re-opening day after each vacation.
- If absent, due to ailment the Principal has to be informed and medical certificate should be submitted at the earliest.
- If the parents do not attend minimum two Parent-Teacher Meetings, the student will be liable for dismissal.
- Absence on the days of a school function be it on working days or holidays or National holidays will incur serious disciplinary action and/or heavy fine. Similarly, absence from school prior to tests or examination will incur disciplinary action.
- The child should bring the school calendar daily.
- If a pupil defaces or loses his calendar, he/she will be subjected to disciplinary action. A fine of Rs. 75/- will be levied for new calendar which will hold the remark that the previous one was lost.
- Those who come to school without proper uniform or the school calendar, will, after three warnings be fined and/or sent home and marked absent.
- Every student should endeavour to keep the good behaviour and polite manners, both in and outside the school. They should remember that the school is judged by their conduct.
- No pupil may leave the school premises during school working hours without the written permission of the school authorities. Students who violate this rule will be suspended or dismissed from the school.
- Any student who is present in the school but absents himself/herself from any period or class without proper permission will be suspended.
- Irregular attendance, disobedience or conduct harmful to the moral tone of the school, habitual idleness, intentional discourtesy and disrespect to Principal, teachers, non-teaching staff, office bearers and any authority, will either be suspended or summarily dismissed.
- Any act of collective gross indiscipline, if the main responsible person or persons are not detectable will result in the suspension of the whole group, class or classes for a period desired by the Principal.
- The Principal will take confidential report from teachers regarding the conduct and behaviour of students and on the basis of these reports may ask the parent to withdraw his/her child from the school. The decision of the Principal shall be final.
- Immorality, grave insubordination, contempt of authority (both by parents as well as students), or willful damage to the school property, quarrelling and using foul language and smoking, are always sufficient reasons for dismissal.
- School will not be held responsible for the loss of studies during such suspension period.
- All disciplinary actions taken by the Principal are effective and binding on the erring student. No review or revision shall apply to any court of law. Interference from any department to forestall such disciplinary action by corrupt methods shall not be entertained, binding or enforceable.
- The decision (disciplinary action) of the management shall be final and conclusive and no appeal shall lie anywhere except with the managing committee of the school.
- Any damage or disfiguration or graffiti shall be made good by the offending students. Besides a heavy penalty shall be imposed on the students or may even be dismissed.
- The responsibility of the Principal is not only confined to the pupil who errs but a greater responsibility of protecting the morals of other students of the institution. He owes as duty to maintain the reputation of the institution and give opportunity to other students who have come to study.
Share and Enjoy